Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":7tm08hu7]

It's looking that way.. :(
No it isn't. Reeves is meeting with Mattison tonight and that is it for in-home visits.[/quote:7tm08hu7]

According to the Urban Cowboy, tonight, maybe as we speak, Reeves is meeting with the best recruiter in college football.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":h8uxzvmh]

It's looking that way.. :(
No it isn't. Reeves is meeting with Mattison tonight and that is it for in-home visits.[/quote:h8uxzvmh]

You have no idea how "it looks" and it's not as if Herb Enmeijer isn't a bald-faced liar who'd say anything.

I think Michigan gets Garnett and Diamond, 50/50 Reeves, then there might be someone else, too

we shall see. I get a completely different feeling from the Reeves report from the visit with Urban

Going back to Twitter references....lol.... Reeves had this to say yesterday to shane morris

@S_Morris12 is my new home boy ! coolest n illest football QB since Peyton Manning #nflbound .

So it looks like he has built atleast some sort of relationship there which obviously would be a possitive for us.

TheVictors03 said:
Maize&blue21 said:
No it isn't. Reeves is meeting with Mattison tonight and that is it for in-home visits.

You have no idea how "it looks" and it's not as if Herb Enmeijer isn't a bald-faced liar who'd say anything.

Cam Williams is his best friend, teammate, a flip flopper from penn st to osu.. Oh and his father is Armani's god father. It means nothing that they were at the in-home visit with Armani when Urban and 4 other staff members came to talk shop? What does that look like? Besides an easy transition? It's okay though because Shane Morris is his twitter friend.. I hope it isn't that transparent and Mattison can show him the light.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
TheVictors03 said:

Cam Williams is his best friend, teammate, a flip flopper from penn st to osu.. Oh and his father is Armani's god father. It means nothing that they were at the in-home visit with Armani when Urban and 4 other staff members came to talk shop? What does that look like? Besides an easy transition? It's okay though because Shane Morris is his twitter friend.. I hope it isn't that transparent and Mattison can show him the light.
Cam and his father were there for the Hoke meeting and are there tonight as well. Brent William's is like Armani's father so he hears the pitches as well and is a big fan of Hoke and staff. Really i would be surprised if he picked OSU because he didn't commit last night.

TheVictors03 said:
And if IF'S were Fifths, we'd all be drunk!!

Damnit this can't be true.....We would all be happier

Id be like the heck with it, UM didn't get that big recruit. If only, I had another fifth.

A 'source' on Twitter, as retweeted by Chantel Jennings sayd Reeves is a '52/48' lean to Um over Ohio*

so that means he's already enrolled in classes at UM.

Dream scenario would be we somehow get Reeves, Garnett and Diamond. I have a feeling that Reeves will by the Urban myth and go to Ohio, But even if he does if we can get the last 2 our OL should nicely set especially if Garnett can play center.

Garnett is announcing Thurs at 3pm.

wheels002 said:
Dream scenario would be we somehow get Reeves, Garnett and Diamond. I have a feeling that Reeves will by the Urban myth and go to Ohio, But even if he does if we can get the last 2 our OL should nicely set especially if Garnett can play center.

Garnett is announcing Thurs at 3pm.

Throw in Grant. Daddy Hoke needs another tight end.

Dang I forgot about Grant lol. Part of it is because I really hope we get TE Adam Breneman for the 13 class.

It'll be tough getting another QB next season deserving of a scholarship because of Shane. He even effected QBs this season. It's a nice problem to have though.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]It'll be tough getting another QB next season deserving of a scholarship because of Shane. He even effected QBs this season. It's a nice problem to have though.

Well Shane won't RS and if the kid behind him would RS his first year, that would give a top notch kid at least 2 years as a starter. It would be great to get another good one in the 2014 class. MSU is on the down fall, who would want to play there. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back