Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reeves has officially withdrawn his commitment to PSU and is down to Michigan and OSU.

goblueatl said:
Reeves has officially withdrawn his commitment to PSU and is down to Michigan and OSU.

I really hope we can some how get Reeves and Garnett to top off the class.

Looks like Armani Reeves didn't commit today so our chances have gone up. Brent Williams, Armani's godfather, has said that his decision could come this weekend so that is something to keep an eye on. He could also commit sometime during the week but has a bball game tomorrow and friday.

Hey everybody!
grin.png
:)

simplycomplexmm said:
Hey everybody!
grin.png
:)
Everybody welcome SimplyComplex, he works for a recruiting site call Mgorecruit.blogspot.com he will try to answer any questions you have and does interviews similar to Ace from Mgoblog and the crew at Tremendous.

So you're the one manufacturing what coaches and recruits have to say? Like promises that never happened from Hoke and Urban Meyer?

NVM, that was tremendous. Still why would he come to a crappy proboards site when his gets that much traffic? It's bs.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]NVM, that was tremendous. Still why would he come to a crappy proboards site when his gets that much traffic? It's bs.
Because he has a special signing day surprise and i told him he could get some traffic here. Simply works for Mgorecruit btw not tremendous.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":n19wnjsd]NVM, that was tremendous. Still why would he come to a crappy proboards site when his gets that much traffic? It's bs.
Because he has a special signing day surprise and i told him he could get some traffic here. Simply works for Mgorecruit btw not tremendous.[/quote:n19wnjsd]

That's why I said NVM. I've been to his site before. And I'm still calling bs.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":037vi3bb]Because he has a special signing day surprise and i told him he could get some traffic here. Simply works for Mgorecruit btw not tremendous.

That's why I said NVM. I've been to his site before. And I'm still calling bs. [/quote:037vi3bb]Send him a PM then and I'm sure he will respond to it in the morning. I know him for 247sports it's legit.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":w3qgrrl4]

That's why I said NVM. I've been to his site before. And I'm still calling bs.
Send him a PM then and I'm sure he will respond to it in the morning. I know him for 247sports it's legit.[/quote:w3qgrrl4]

Meh.. Fuck it. I know I shouldn't bitch about free information but god do I miss TomVH. Ace and Brian are running amateur hour over there nowadays.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]NVM, that was tremendous. Still why would he come to a crappy proboards site when his gets that much traffic? It's bs.

kindly fuck off. lol
grin.png

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":apo3bat7]NVM, that was tremendous. Still why would he come to a crappy proboards site when his gets that much traffic? It's bs.

kindly fuck off. lol
grin.png
[/quote:apo3bat7]

I second the motion.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":v14gptqb]Send him a PM then and I'm sure he will respond to it in the morning. I know him for 247sports it's legit.

Meh.. Fuck it. I know I shouldn't bitch about free information but god do I miss TomVH. Ace and Brian are running amateur hour over there nowadays. [/quote:v14gptqb]Well 90% of the info i give you guys is from TomVH.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":el929r5t]

Meh.. Fuck it. I know I shouldn't bitch about free information but god do I miss TomVH. Ace and Brian are running amateur hour over there nowadays.
Well 90% of the info i give you guys is from TomVH.[/quote:el929r5t]

I was bitching about what mgb has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back