Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see what going on with Kozan it changes every hour where he is going. Know I'm reading we might not get Diamond either. I just wish we can find out where they are going so I don't have to keep looking to see whats going on.

Hungry said:
Maize&blue21 said:
I don't think we land anymore recruits.

I thought there were a number of people that still thought Diamond will pick Michigan. You're obviously reading that people are no longer thinking this?
I don't think Diamond will pick Michigan.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Monster ":jqh8c7ff]

Diamond is still on the board....i'm assuming? I heard that he will be telling his coaches where he's going today, so might we hear something?
Diamond is still on the board yes. Our chances got better today with Auburn being full now. Also I heard he made the decision today but you will not hear anything about Diamond until Friday when he holds his press conference. [/quote:jqh8c7ff]

I don't think Auburn has been in the running with Diamond for a while now, everything I've seen or heard says it's down to us and Arkansas. Of course nobody really knows with him because he has loved every visit and every school so we'll just have to wait and see. I think we'll probably land one between him and Kozan but both is pretty doubtful.

Maize&blue21 said:
Hearing we may get a 2013 commitment tomorrow

Looks like Treadwell
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":ay1xov33]Hearing we may get a 2013 commitment tomorrow

Looks like Treadwell
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
[/quote:ay1xov33]I can't find a name but that would be huge.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":mhy4vpez]Hearing we may get a 2013 commitment tomorrow

Looks like Treadwell
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
[/quote:mhy4vpez]

Oh dont tease me. I love this kid. He could be an electric WR.

Laquon? I know hes high rated and has great offers. Is he projected as 4 or 5*?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Laquon? I know hes high rated and has great offers. Is he projected as 4 or 5*?
High 4*, could get the 5* by the end of his senior season.

The prospect is Jayme Thompson, he is deciding tomorrow, he is a huge fan of Michigan but i don't believe he has an offer.

Edit: He claims to have an offer. I doubt it though

I'd love for LTT to be the mystery man tomorrow, I know it's not going to happen but I'm still stinging over the Garnett decision

smitdog67 said:
I'd love for LTT to be the mystery man tomorrow, I know it's not going to happen but I'm still stinging over the Garnett decision
at the earliest LTT would commit in March but he has since pushed his decision back until an All American game. I don't think his recruitment will last that long but he is enamored by what other schools have to offer. I think distance will be a factor and the fact we were the first school to offer pushes us over the edge. He will be up friday to see a hockey game.

Maize&blue21 said:
smitdog67 said:
at the earliest LTT would commit in March but he has since pushed his decision back until an All American game. I don't think his recruitment will last that long but he is enamored by what other schools have to offer. I think distance will be a factor and the fact we were the first school to offer pushes us over the edge. He will be up friday to see a hockey game.

I'm aware, just daydreaming

smitdog67 said:
Maize&blue21 said:

I'm aware, just daydreaming
Haha alright, we all tend to dream.

Maize&blue21 said:
The prospect is Jayme Thompson, he is deciding tomorrow, he is a huge fan of Michigan but i don't believe he has an offer.

Kids size is right, but his stats SUCK

lostleader said:
Maize&blue21 said:

I wasn't blown away by his film, regardless of ranking, I think he is committing early to hold a spot in someones class. He could end up at Notre Dame.

Maize&blue21 said:
lostleader said:
I wasn't blown away by his film, regardless of ranking, I think he is committing early to hold a spot in someones class. He could end up at Notre Dame.

I'm kinda meh about him, if he's all about Michigan then lets do it but I won't be crying in my milk if he goes elsewhere. Even though I would like to have a fast start to the recruiting year again, this kid won't be making or breaking our class.

Maize&blue21 said:
smitdog67 said:

Ah, also about LTT, he said last night that he won't be deciding now until whatever AA game he plays in. I'm not sure how to read that since he seemed so high on Michigan right off the bat. I can't help but be encouraged by the relationships he has seemed to form with some of our current commits but Josh Garnett showed us how much that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back