Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uofmdixon said:
Rumors going around that he going to pick Floirda. He made michigan sound like his last choice in that espn article.

No he didn't.

uofmdixon said:
Rumors going around that he going to pick Floirda. He made michigan sound like his last choice in that espn article.
e said in his blog that he didn't feel comfortable at Florida....

It's sounding like the coaches laid out a plan for Stefon Diggs and if he follows it he can come here. If he follows the plan i think he will commit.

DR said:
uofmdixon said:

No he didn't.

The last article I read sounded that way, But I was wrong. THANK GOD

Maize&blue21 said:
It's sounding like the coaches laid out a plan for Stefon Diggs and if he follows it he can come here. If he follows the plan i think he will commit.

He was Countess' teammate correct?

DR said:
Saying a guy ranked 112 in the country isn't top talent is straight out of the meeeechigan playbook. And arbitrary. And retarded.

I'm not arguing your straw man arguments anymore. You think that Denard is great. That is not only arbitrary, but it shows your lack of discernment. Talk to me when Michigan gets a recruit, not when a recruit changes his FB status.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":q8vnn7mp]It's sounding like the coaches laid out a plan for Stefon Diggs and if he follows it he can come here. If he follows the plan i think he will commit.

He was Countess' teammate correct? [/quote:q8vnn7mp]yes and both were really good friends in high school

uofmpoweri said:
DR said:
Saying a guy ranked 112 in the country isn't top talent is straight out of the meeeechigan playbook. And arbitrary. And retarded.

I'm not arguing your straw man arguments anymore. You think that Denard is great. That is not only arbitrary, but it shows your lack of discernment. Talk to me when Michigan gets a recruit, not when a recruit changes his FB status.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

uofmpoweri said:
DR said:

? What are you talking about? Do you expect Michigan to take the whole top 25 ranked players every year?

Former Michigan target TE Ron Thompson (MI) has committed to Syracuse. He wanted to be a part of this class but the TE spots filled before he could commit

Maize&blue21 said:
Former Michigan target TE Ron Thompson (MI) has committed to Syracuse. He wanted to be a part of this class but the TE spots filled before he could commit

Too bad he was Shane's favorite target on his 7 on 7 team..

Earlier today UM added 2* Ann Arbor Pioneer Sr RB Drake Johnson to its 2012 class. From what Ive read Johnson has good size 6'1 200 lbs, and track speed (55m & 110m Hurdle MHSAA champion). As of right now Johnson is a 2* but could very well become a 3* when the next rankings come out. Projects to be a solid depth guy at RB as well as a good ST player. With Johnson playing right in UM's backyard its safe to say the coaching staff has gotten a good look at him and see something they like.

2012 Commit Pharoah Brown has switched to TE from DE. Could mean we are going after another DT/DE. Could make a run at Noah Spence or Tommy Schutt

If anyone has a scout membership and they could post the new Stefon Diggs stuff that would be great. From the bits and pieces i've gathered it is mostly because of Blake Countess

Webblog: Michigan has a "big shot" at Diggs (Part 1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We broke the news here last week that Michigan was back in it strong with Stefon Diggs and would be one of the last five teams standing with the five-star wideout. Well more conversations with his mentor/coach (who shall go nameless since he doesn

DR said:
Also per Sam Webb, Shaq Thompson is considering a December visit.
Sweet thanks a lot man really appreciate it. I'll bring any ESPN insider info in that you guys want.

Wow. Diggs seems wise beyond his years. Didnt think of himself as Michigan material until he got his grades up? Pretty mature for a 17 yr old. Would love to see this kid commit. Word is hes not too bad a player either....

i watched his highlights of his jr year. he caught a td, ran in a td, returned a kick for td, returned a punt for td, int for a td, and blocked punts. had sacks. force fumbles

crazy thing is he did all of those a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back