Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wlvrnstlr4life said:
So, does anybody have any idea why we never pursued Dorial Green-Beckham?
we did he just didn't want to come here. he is close to his family and will most likely end up at arkansas because his brother is going to be offered a job as an assistant

DR said:
Because he has a dumb name.

What happens when Lavelle Lucas-Perrys sister gets married? Could she be the first double hyphenated, triple word, last name person?

Hyphenated names really do suck and have no place in football. I'm sure he didn't like our recruitment of him, because Hoke told him no pansy double names.

doinwork83 said:
DR said:
Because he has a dumb name.

What happens when Lavelle Lucas-Perrys sister gets married? Could she be the first double hyphenated, triple word, last name person?

Not if she marries former Friends star, Matthew Perry. Although I guess she could go with Lavelle Lucas-Perry-Perry, but that seems a little silly.

most likely high 4*/5* Junior Henry Poggi was on campus today. this is the second time the 6'4" DE/DT visited Michigan and has listed michigan as one of his favorites. The kid already has offers from Bama, Auburn, OSU, and just about every other major college program in the country. It's early and he could take his time making a decision but i like where we stand right now. It seems that the Notre Dame effect is starting to wear off on Jordan Payton and i think he could eventually choose michigan

illinois running back 2013 high 4*/5* Ty isaac was in attendance and we were his last visit for this year but he will be coming back this offseason

not going after the small recruits i see. very nice.

DR said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Jordan Payton's facebook now says University of Michigan under education... Welcome aboard?

This can't be true. According to umpoweri no talented WR in his right mind would choose UM.

You are right. I was considering players in the top 50 to be "talented" but it looks like rivals #115 is having second thoughts about blocking for Denard for 25% of his college career as well. I am glad that you are learning to think critically rather than accept someone's rumor.

DR said:
uofmpoweri = meeeeechigan?

I don't think so. I think i remember him being a seperate poster back on the espn boards, but then again, I always suspected that Meeechigan was one of those guys with multiple log-ins that would log in and out in order to make it look like he had someone on his side in a 'discussion.' He's one of those guys that came out of nowhere and just instantly acted like he'd been around for years.

uofmpoweri said:
DR said:
This can't be true. According to umpoweri no talented WR in his right mind would choose UM.

You are right. I was considering players in the top 50 to be "talented" but it looks like rivals #115 is having second thoughts about blocking for Denard for 25% of his college career as well. I am glad that you are learning to think critically rather than accept someone's rumor.
Too bad Devin could have the starting job next year and could split reps throughout the rest of the season

WOTS is that the staff is starting to recruit 5* 2012 WR Stefon Diggs out of Good counsil Maryland

DR said:
uofmpoweri = meeeeechigan?

Hell no, I am not Meeeeeechigan then I would have to count e's every time that I logged in. I speak my mind. I have nothing to hide. So why would you think that I am masking my identity?

As for the "talented" part, that was your word not mine. In my initial conversation (that you had to bring onto the recruiting thread) I said that Denard is NOT a great QB. I said that no TOP RB or WR in his right mind would want to come to Michigan this year because they will have to block for Denard for 25% of their college career. Yes I consider top 50 to be top talent not top 200. Are we still standing by Denards GREATNESS?

Saying a guy ranked 112 in the country isn't top talent is straight out of the meeeechigan playbook. And arbitrary. And retarded.

oh but its not 'top talent'. Oh, i see

so what position rank is Darboh and Payton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back