Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Douglas is now planning on graduating this winter and enrolling early at Michigan

Big House BBQ list (from Tremendous):

OL Logan Tuley-Tillman - Commitment
RB Wyatt Shallman - Commitment (confirmed 7/25)
DT Henry Poggi - Commitment
DT- Maurice Hurst (might visit)-Commitment
WR Jaron Dukes - Commitment
DE Taco Charlton - Commitment
CB Ross Douglass - Commitment
CB Gareon Conley - Commitment
OL David Dawson - Commitment
DB Jourdan Lewis - Commitment (confirmed 7/25)
TE Jake Butt - Commitment (confirmed 7/25)
DB Dymonte Thomas - Commitment (confirmed 7/25)
RB Derrick Green
WR Devon Allen (July 28th)

OL Nathaniel Devers - No offer, Michigan leads, Tremendous List Member
OL Mason Cole - Offered
OL Jamarco Jones - Offered, Tremendous List Member
WR/CB Artavis Scott - No offer, but holds multiple big time offers
RB Jonathan Hilliman (possible, not confirmed) - Offered
DB Damon Webb - Offered, Tremendous List Member
DB Johnny Miggins - No offer
LB Will White - No offer, Tremendous List Member
LB Deon Drake - No offer (confirmed 7/25 per Clint Brewster at 247 Sports)
LB Michael Ferns - Offered, Michigan in top three, Tremendous List Member
OL Tommy Doles - Offered, Tremendous List Member
CB Troy Vincent Jr. - Offered
CB D'Andre Payne - Offered
LB Clifton Garrett - No offer, multiple big time offers, Michigan in top 5, Tremendous List Member
WR Austin Roberts -No offer, multiple big time offers, Tremendous List Member
DB Parrker Westphal - Offered, Tremendous List Member
DE Conor Sheehy - No Offer
OL Jay Hayes - Offered

Not In Attendance:

2013 WR Laquon Treadwell - In Florida with Shane Morris for the Gridiron Kings tournament
2014 DL Malik McDowell - In Las Vegas for an AAU basketball tournament

Last edited:
No worries that Treadwell isnt at BBQ seeing he is with Shane in Fla you know his commitment may come up in conversation lol.

No worries that Treadwell isnt at BBQ seeing he is with Shane in Fla you know his commitment may come up in conversation lol.

Top target spending the weekend with the top recruiter.....no worries here.

I'm just saying he prob shut down looking at M knowing there are basically no slots left and a 4* CB from PSU just siad, Go Blue!

Good news will most likely be coming this weekend. Not sure what it is, my guess is it could be Tommy Doles, Parrker Westphal, or Michael Ferns.

Good news will most likely be coming this weekend. Not sure what it is, my guess is it could be Tommy Doles, Parrker Westphal, or Michael Ferns.

Never to soon to start on 14 class.

I sure wish Treadwell would end the suspense. I know all signs point to blue but I will be uneasy till its official.

Terrence Talbot has decided to leave the program thus giving Michigan one more scholarship. Treadwell and......?

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if Derrick Green commits this weekend, he is staying for three nights up in AA with his parents.

Terrence Talbot has decided to leave the program thus giving Michigan one more scholarship. Treadwell and......?

From MGoBlue:

Personal ... Terrence Lamar Talbott was born Jan. 2, 1992 ... brother of defensive lineman Terry Talbott ... enrolled in the College of Literature, Science and the Arts, major undeclared.

So Terry and Terrence ...?

Derrick Green and Treadwell would be such an awesome end to an already amazing class. It would be so nice if both committed before September 1st. Would make for an even more enjoyable season.

Who names one kid Terry and the other Terrence? Isn't Terry short for Terrence!?

Who names one kid Terry and the other Terrence? Isn't Terry short for Terrence!?

Yeah and I thought that back when they first committed, but whatever. People are weird with names

Didn't George Foreman name all of his sons, George?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back