Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":3iqubgb6]

He doesn't have an impressive offer sheet. Indiana, Illinois and Mac schools. EDIT: Kansas too.
Frank Clark had similar offers last year so you can't go by that.[/quote:3iqubgb6]

Clark had decent offers. Cal, MSU, UNC, Minn, and Michigan. Not too shabby. But I know what you mean. Kovacs, Morgan, Ryan. Even David Harris only had a Sparty and a Purdue offer.

Sam Grant, Armani Reeves, and Alex Kozan could be all decided by Monday. Grant is expected to drop anytime this weekend, Reeves is deciding tonight and it is truly a coin toss, and Kozan has an in-home with Hoke tonight and is probably deciding tomorrow, I like our chances with all three.

Sam Webb apparently has the scoop on this potential surprise signing and while not offering any detailed hints; he did mention that it is NOT either Muller or a 5 star recruit. Let the speculation begin.

I have no inside knowledge to this but D. O'Brien could be the player in question. I know he did express a bit of concern when the Arnett story broke.

MichBSN said:
I have no inside knowledge to this but D. O'Brien could be the player in question. I know he did express a bit of concern when the Arnett story broke.
It isn't Danny O

MichBSN said:
Sam Webb apparently has the scoop on this potential surprise signing and while not offering any detailed hints; he did mention that it is NOT either Muller or a 5 star recruit. Let the speculation begin.
Ryan Ward would be great.

TheVictors03 said:
When is the Armani decision today? My wife actually asked me ....
It's supposed to be tonight after his bball game. Around 9ish. Also that is dedication on the part of your wife.

she was watching some videos on MGoBlue and sometimes reads MGoBlog .....I created a monster. She has an App that tells her when all M sports are on. She's been watching M hockey when I've gotten home from work. We don't live in Michigan either...

TheVictors03 said:
she was watching some videos on MGoBlue and sometimes reads MGoBlog .....I created a monster. She has an App that tells her when all M sports are on. She's been watching M hockey when I've gotten home from work. We don't live in Michigan either...
Nice, you were Victors on the ESPN board right?

Can't be Willie Henry. The surprise guy is supposively already comited somewhere.

dokuley said:
Can't be Willie Henry. The surprise guy is supposively already comited somewhere.
That all depends who you talk to but Henry is on campus now and has been offered

Maize&blue21 said:
TheVictors03 said:
Nice, you were Victors on the ESPN board right?

yes, for many years now.

lostleader said:
Just tell us Armani is coming to Ann Arbor, and lets move on.
Armani will definitely be coming to Ann Arbor*

*Date subject to change on the date he will be coming to Ann Arbor, depending on his choice.

Maize&blue21 said:
lostleader said:
Just tell us Armani is coming to Ann Arbor, and lets move on.
Armani will definitely be coming to Ann Arbor*

*Date subject to change on the date he will be coming to Ann Arbor, depending on his choice.

He only needs to make 2 trips to Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back