Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird that only on this board people think Garnett is a possibility... I'm willing to bet on it. If he commits to Michigan you can choose my user name and if he stays out west I choose yours. I hope we're done with the olineman. Six is perfect..

I want Dunn, Darboh, McNamera, Yuri Wright on signing day and Diggs or Payton or Chesson or Mardaris.. We need two WRs..

Updated visitor list for Ohio* game:

Commits Attending
Fenton (Mich.) punter preferred-walkon Kenny Allen
Farmington Hills (Mich.) Harrison tight end Devin Funchess
Sylvania (Ohio) Southview safety Allen Gant
Ann Arbor (Mich.) Pioneer running back Drake Johnson
Carlsbad (Calif.) La Costa Canyon offensive lineman Erik Magnuson
Farmington Hills (Mich.) Harrison defensive end Mario Ojemudia
Kansas City (Mo.) Park Hill defensive tackle Ondre Pipkins
Cincinnati (Ohio) Oak Hills offensive lineman Caleb Stacey
Crete (Ill.) Monee cornerback commit Anthony Standifer
Mentor (Ohio) defensive end Tom Strobel
Cincinnati (Ohio) Sycamore tight end A.J. Williams
2013 Warren (Mich.) De La Salle quarterback Shane Morris
2013 Alliance (Ohio) Marlington safety Dymonte Thomas

Senior Prospects
St. Louis (Mo.) Ladue Horton Watkins wide receiver Jehu Chesson
West Des Moines (Iowa) Dowling Catholic wide receiver Amara Darboh
Chicago (Ill.) Simeon offensive lineman Jordan Diamond
Canton (Ohio) GlenOak running back Bri'onte Dunn
Puyallup (Wash.) offensive lineman Joshua Garnett
Birmingham (Mich.) Seaholm offensive lineman Dan Gibbs

Junior Prospects
Terre Haute (Ind.) North tight end Calvin Blank
Pickerington (Ohio) North defensive end Jake Butt
Hudson (Ohio) linebacker Ben Gedeon
Shaker Heights (Ohio) wide receiver De'Niro Laster
Austintown (Ohio) Fitch offensive/defensive lineman Billy Price
Toledo (Ohio) Central Catholic safety Jayme Thompson
Crete (Ill.) Monee wide receiver Laquon Treadwell
Peoria (Ill.) Manual offensive lineman Logan Tuley-Tillman
Tyrone (Ga.) Sandy Creek cornerback Shaquille Wiggins

Maybe
Clayton (Ohio) Northmont linebacker commit Kaleb Ringer
Cincinnati (Ohio) Moeller wide receiver Monty Madaris

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]It's weird that only on this board people think Garnett is a possibility... I'm willing to bet on it. If he commits to Michigan you can choose my user name and if he stays out west I choose yours. I hope we're done with the olineman. Six is perfect..

I want Dunn, Darboh, McNamera, Yuri Wright on signing day and Diggs or Payton or Chesson or Mardaris.. We need two WRs..

Its weird that you say this, because I was getting this feeling while reading a different board...

It would be nice if he came, if he didn't, I won't be upset. This class is already great. Anything more will be icing.

according to 247 Laquan Treadwell was going to become a Wolverine but decided not to

shaq wiggins also wanted to commit today, our coaches are going to give him an in-home visit so he may then

Laquan Treadwell will most likely bring his mom up to AA next weekend or so and he could commit then. No big news on Bri'onte commit wise but he could make a decision tomorrow.

We are receiving interest from 2012 WR Kenny Lawler. Not a big fan of his game and i don't think the coaching staff will put much into him.

IamJoshG Joshua Garnett
@taylormcnamara1 man Michigan was crazy fun. You can tell the legacy and tradiition being there. We need to talk asap

These kids need to stop with these stupid fucking tweets. They all sound ignorant and they obviously say shit they regret later on. If I was a coach at any school(high or college), Twitter would be disallowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back