Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Guess I am alone in this one, but I like the pick. I didn't expect the pick, but I like it.

I really don't understand... Out of all the supposed needs, they pick a TE, of which they now have 15 on the roster (excuse the exaggeration).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just Don't understand how you'd resign a TE like Pettigrew and then draft another, at 10.

Last edited:
I love how Mayhew rushed the pick up to the commish like it was some secret.

Some of you just make so sense. I understand we don't really need a TE, but Mayhew is always BPA. I'd rather take a TE who IMO, is a future Pro-Bowler then reach for a CB just because we need one.

Personally I thought the board was awful and was hoping to trade down. If we stayed pat I was good with Ebron who else should it have been?

I thought for sure we would take Dennard. I dont totally hate the pick but I dont love it either,

Indeed

Consistently awful, I'm amazed anyone believes in this team season-to-season.

At least we'll get to see a hilariously awful pass defense again.

And Stupid posts by LKP

If Mayhew thought Ebron was the BPA with what was remaining on the board, he needs to be canned 10 minutes ago.

Maybe they're going to convert him to CB.

What
The
Fuck

I really don't understand... Out of all the supposed needs, they pick a TE, of which they now have 15 on the roster (excuse the exaggeration).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mayhew just wants to top up this talented roster. We're set everywhere.

Guess I am alone in this one, but I like the pick. I didn't expect the pick, but I like it.

kinda in this boat. I wasn't going to be overly happy about any of the picks...they all had their downfalls. The bottom line is I had Ebron as the 2nd best offensive player in the draft. Getting that at 10 isn't horrible. I fucking hate Pettigrew....so this pick is a plus in that regard.

Back