Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Wondering if Mayhew even has a plan of his own or if he's taking drafting advice from a first-year OC

Any good GM is gonna take advice from his OC, DC and HC......otherwise....why hire them? Blaming a GM for taking advice from his top people is stupid.

Van Noy would be the guy for me. If not Kareem Martin at DE.

Thats my top choices in round 2.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I like Ebron, but I could join the dark side in round 2.

Hell I want to cut your hand off and kick you off a platform now.

Van Noy would be the guy for me. If not Kareem Martin at DE.

Thats my top choices in round 2.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I like Ebron, but I could join the dark side in round 2.

Tuitt would be a nice weapon along the d line. Very versatile player.

That place is packed full of Alex like subhumans. You're a daring man.

LOL...I just re-posted a line from someone on his thread about how much help does Matt really need. I think it was Mitch,thumb or someone else .. Got one like then it was moving to fast.....

So now Lombardi makes our picks..

Don't get me wrong, I hate the pick. But stating it was Lombardi's 2nd choice doesn't mean he was 2nd on the board. I'd like to see what question prompted that answer before lynching him.

P.S. Did I mention how much I hate that pick??

This manzel drama is good for ratings I'll bet...it's all about the ratings

Any good GM is gonna take advice from his OC, DC and HC......otherwise....why hire them? Blaming a GM for taking advice from his top people is stupid.

Perhaps I used the wrong words...it sounded like Lombardi was basically controlling the 1st round.

But hey we have about 20 more comments then that thread on mlive right now :)

HC maybe bit not a first time OC. No wonder the Lions are what we are..

And it sound like it was more than advice..

Last edited:
Back