Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

I hate it at 10.

Would have loved to trade back and still get him, but if he's your guy, take him.

Too many teams try to get fancy and lose their guy doing it. If thats the guy they wanted, don't play games. Just take your player.

I will like the pick ONLY if the Lions have a top 3 offense next season. With all the effort they're putting in on offense, it better be fucking worth it. Anything less is a total failure.

MANZIEL TO THE JETS! HAHAHHA!

... Oh, I would laugh and laugh and laugh

I will like the pick ONLY if the Lions have a top 3 offense next season. With all the effort they're putting in on offense, it better be fucking worth it. Anything less is a total failure.

Best
Young
Leshoure
Pettidrop
Broyles

It's already a failure.

Don't know about top 3 right away, but yeah, they have the weapons they better fire straight.

when was the last time a team with a top 3 offense won the Super Bowl?

At MLB. As long as we are taking "upgrades"

Tulloch is above average. There's more of a gap between Ebron and Pettigrew than Tulloch and Mosley. Butttttttt we aren't talking about corners and safeties are we? lol

Back