Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

I REALLY want the Jets to take Manziel

Vick, Geno and Manziel.

Three headed MONSTER!!!!!

He's sitting in front of a chargers backdrop maybe the chargers will pick him

The only thing that saves this draft for me is if we find a way back into the first and grab Dennard.

I will say I saw a lot of people on this board the last month or so talking about Austin Sefarian-Jenkins in the 2nd.

Ebron was rated much higher, and was one of the better picks on the board at that point.

I'm surprised so many people hate the pick.

This draft shit has been going on for months now...I have not seen one person say that Ebron was the top player in the draft. I'm sure LKP will now!

A top player not the best. Read first. Outside of Clowney, Mack, Watkins and probably the two OT's Ebron was right there. I guarantee I can find more rankings that had Ebron closer to the top then ANY DB.

I will say I saw a lot of people on this board the last month or so talking about Austin Sefarian-Jenkins in the 2nd.

Ebron was rated much higher, and was one of the better picks on the board at that point.

I'm surprised so many people hate the pick.

I hate it at 10.

Ink, why are you surprised? The team drafted a position they don't need help in with their 10th pick. Not much to be surprised about. The regime continues to be inept. But hey, like Mayhew's first words, "I'm a Matt Millen guy."

Sooooo, I'm glad about not getting Clinton-Dix now

YwaP1VC.jpg

Back