Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

And the guy they took is? That's BS! The lions just keep ignoring their secondary problems and they'll keep getting torched year in and year out.

A lot of people had Ebron as a top player in this draft. Mayock had him 9th I believe and was the 2nd best available only to Lewan. Ebron was heads and shoulders above any DB left on the board. You can argue Lewan, Donald or even Odell Beckham I think, but going DB in that spot was a reach.

A lot of people had Ebron as a top player in this draft. Mayock had him 9th I believe and was the 2nd best available only to Lewan. Ebron was heads and shoulders above any DB left on the board. You can argue Lewan, Donald or even Odell Beckham I think, but going DB in that spot was a reach.

Show me one mock he was the top player in the draft.

Bad pick IMO

I'm sure more than a few people will feel the same way. I'm not in love with the pick, but I like it.

He was a top 10 talent on most boards. It was a ballsy pick to me after re-signing Droptimus, but it was the right pick. He's an upgrade.

Two TE set, red zone, Fauria and Ebron with Clavin.

Go ahead, try and stop it.

See.. lemonade?

And if Calvin or Tate get injured, then you put Ebron out wide??? Otherwise it'd be Ogletree or Durham...

Well, his last name is only 1 letter away from being Lebron. He can't be *that* bad.

And if Calvin or Tate get injured, then you put Ebron out wide??? Otherwise it'd be Ogletree or Durham...

Not sure I would put him out wide, but maybe. I think he's a guy who can move around and play out wide.

I'm sure more than a few people will feel the same way. I'm not in love with the pick, but I like it.

He was a top 10 talent on most boards. It was a ballsy pick to me after re-signing Droptimus, but it was the right pick. He's an upgrade.

A new kicker would be an upgrade too.....or a good blocking FB......but are they worth the #10 pick?

No.

Neither is Ebron.

Upgrade? Drop rates were identical. I know i know...different QBs and all from college to pros but Stafford throws the ball 150mph....i hate the pick.

Gruden is so pissed Manziel is still on the board. Even Ray Ray is telling him to shut up.

Matt Millen just called Rod Mirinelli a genius.

I think I am having violent flashbacks of a very very bad time.

This draft shit has been going on for months now...I have not seen one person say that Ebron was the top player in the draft. I'm sure LKP will now!

I hate it because one of the questions on Ebron is hands, we have a bad enough issue with that. I think Beckham would have been decent. As for WR's, he runs the best routes and has the best hands in this draft...from what was said this week by Mayock and crew anyway.

Agree here too. Not even CLOSE to the top player in the draft, but I would say a top 10 talent.

A lot had him top ten no doubt. I dont see it but I'm not in charge of a team on tv or in the paper getting paid to do this, so I'll defer.

Last edited:
Back