Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

The fact that Ted Thompson took Ha Ha makes me feel justified even more about hating the Ebron pick.

Well...when GB has the division locked up in early December, we can thank Thompson for not having to waste 3 more weeks watching this pathetic team.

although this is funny...

hasek39
7 minutes ago
I may not know enough about football as some guys here... but i do know that the Detroit Lions are not one tight end away from making the playoffs. Awful stupid pick if you're asking me. Is this Martin Mayhews way of saying "I couldn't trade up so I said what the fack- I might as well guarantee my firng come next December." Well Mayhew congrats you did it. I think this kid would have been available around #25.

Most teams look at the most need on what side of the ball and draft accordingly except us.

They have an elite QB they can put less thans around him and be ok.
We have an average QB. We need as many weapons as possible around him.

This is in reference to Green Bay.

Last edited:

Hate to bring this argument up again but c'mon. Average?

So we lose 35-31, swell.

Back