Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Durham, Grew, Ogletree and Ross would be superstars!! SUPER STARS I TELL YOU!

Durham would be HOF with his height, and Droptimus Prime would be Catchemus Prime!!!

When Peyton throws a football, no one drops it.. ever.

Durham would be HOF with his height, and Droptimus Prime would be Catchemus Prime!!!

When Peyton throws a football, no one drops it.. ever.

Because he doesn't throw sidearm while having a tackle on his back.

There goes Hyde. I was one team off, but the run on running backs happens.

There goes Jean-Baptiste.

Holding out hope for McGill now.

Halfway through the 2nd round, and Kareem Martin is still on the board?

For the sake of something new to argue about... if Martin and Baptiste were both on the board with our 3rd pick, I would be very torn, but I think Martin.

Martin slid late and was barely seen as a top 100 guy when the draft started....might be there in the 3rd.

So what do we have left: 3rd, 2 comps in the 4th, a 5th and a 6th?

So.. Now that we have a 5th. Gallon time?? He'd be ideal imo since we've added another player 6'4 in the 1st.

Damn that dudes gf is ugly... Jesus dude. You can't find a better looking girl than that?

Back