Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

We might still have enough fire power to come back up into the 2nd and get Jean-Baptiste, but if not, I'd be thrilled with Keith McGill still.

Van Noy was the guy I wanted in round 2 badly....

... I might have mentioned that a few times in the last week.

It's like you're inside my head. McGill has been on my wish list for a while now.

Our 2nd, 4th, and 7th for the Seahawks 2nd, and a 5th.

i just don't see the need to lose value with that high 4th round pick now gone in order to move up a couple picks and select van noy. love van noy....but we easily could have stayed pat and picked him. Attachou is almost the same player...no one picked an olb up until where our pick was supposed to be at. I just don't understand why he trades up so much....especially since almost every player hes traded up for hasn't panned out....do you ever learn from past mistakes???

Last edited:
McCarron will go tonight.

I don't think so.

Most teams have Garrapolo, Savage, Mettenberger, and Logan Thomas rated ahead of him, and most of the QB needy teams have already taken one.

Texas might take a QB in round three, Arizona could take Garoppola here in round 2.... but most teams who really needed that early QB have already gone and gotten them.

I see some of these guys sitting a while.

I don't think so.

Most teams have Garrapolo, Savage, Mettenberger, and Logan Thomas rated ahead of him, and most of the QB needy teams have already taken one.

Texas might take a QB in round three, Arizona could take Garoppola here in round 2.... but most teams who really needed that early QB have already gone and gotten them.

I see some of these guys sitting a while.

If he goes tonight I will pick a new user name for you.

Back