Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

No shit. I like seeing HOF but it's slowing up a bit.

This HOF makes the pick crap is just slowing the shit out of this... which extends programming time and lets the NFL sell more commercials.

Lets just get the picks in and not making day 2 an all day affair.

Murray will be there it seems the way the qbs are slowly trickling off the board.

Hush Hughes.

McCarron will be the backup QB in Detroit. That's FINAL!

We've suffered long enough... we deserve to be able to see his girlfriend 16 times a year. We're due.

Hush Hughes.

McCarron will be the backup QB in Detroit. That's FINAL!

We've suffered long enough... we deserve to be able to see his girlfriend 16 times a year. We're due.

No shit. I wanted him as one of our 4ths.

Also a certain Mississippi Wideout is hanging around.

Last edited:
May have to root for tennessee this year. A wolverine and my favorite college RB from last year in the first two rounds.

Halfway through the 2nd round, and Kareem Martin is still on the board?

For the sake of something new to argue about... if Martin and Baptiste were both on the board with our 3rd pick, I would be very torn, but I think Martin.

Why are the Broncos taking a WR that high? Peyton Manning makes scrubs looks better, cause that's what an elite QB does!!

/endsarcasm

Why are the Broncos taking a WR that high? Peyton Manning makes scrubs looks better, cause that's what an elite QB does!!

/endsarcasm

Durham, Grew, Ogletree and Ross would be superstars!! SUPER STARS I TELL YOU!

Back