Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Akron vs ][V][ichigan thread

Finally some blocking and a good run!

but there's a holding...of course. Fuck off O-line. Fuck off!

I never understood playing a team like Akron, what's the point. You won't win a title with Akron on your schedule.

Shit, maybe put Gallon in the backfield. That guy breaks more tackles than any of our backs.

.....really? REALLLY!!!!!!!

option against Akron. Why are we doing these ridiculous plays and why is Gardner unable to hold the ball against this team? We're screwed if we play any good defense anytime soon.

You can short slant this team all day if you'd like. 8 yards a pop? sure. go for it. take the 2nd and 1 or 2.

I didn't want to start drinking until later in the day. This game make force me to change my mind.

Back