Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread 2022 Edition

Hope harbaugh brought his big boy pants to try for points on this drive. Last week disappointed me with his decision to kill the clock

Alright let's go get 6 then take the ball to start the 2nd half. Let's start playing like we are the significantly better team.

Hope harbaugh brought his big boy pants to try for points on this drive. Last week disappointed me with his decision to kill the clock

I wasn't at all upset last week. 3rd and long so you wanna try but you don't want to leave souch time they have a chance at points. Iirc OSU had 3 timeouts. They went from trying for a TD on 2nd down to fg or nothing on 3rd.

Does JJ ever take off and run ?

This is why we can?t do the 2 minute drill

JJ

I don't understand these bullshit conservative passing calls at the end of the 1st half every fucking game.

Purdue has 183 yards passing and 19 yards rushing. Michigan has 90 yards passing and 45 yards rushing.

Back