Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread 2022 Edition

Well, Purdue is playing well, but Michigan goes into the locker room with the lead. and I think our stats show our guys are the best 3rd quarter/2nd half team in the land.

Go Blue!

Why the fuck are they putting nick saban on to beg for a playoff spot? I hope they're doing this for the other 2 loss teams around them. Looks like some biased bullshit to me

Well, Purdue is playing well, but Michigan goes into the locker room with the lead. and I think our stats show our guys are the best 3rd quarter/2nd half team in the land.

Go Blue!

Need to step it up now. That 2nd half team reputation is on the line right here.

Sadly we are getting out coached so far. Couple quarters hopefully to get it right.

It's gross that they give Saban a chance to lobby like this

It's bullshit because if they are even considering Bama, Tennessee has way more of a right to be considered than they do. UT won the head to head and now has an even loss and better loss than Alabama. UT lost to #1 UGA and South Carolina who finishes in top 20 and will probably be higher than LSU when new rankings come out. They had no business interviewing Saban.

I?m thinking our team?s down roster - backs, Stokes, Gash & Co. - will join in with Donovan to be effective behind the highly decorated offensive line.

I also think they would have been effective in the second half/fourth quarter of this year?s edition of The Game at The Shoe - unfortunately, Donovan got selfish, and did not give them a chance to participate in the glory.

That?s what I?m talkin? about.

Back