Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread 2022 Edition

How about targeting there at the end! Guy came down with his helmet on Edwards' facemask.

So why was that running into the kicker and not a personal foul ? We never touched it.

It's gross that they give Saban a chance to lobby like this

My friend, I could not possibly agree with you more.

I have NEVER rooted against the Spartans in championship rounds after Michigan was eliminated.

My dad and my uncle raised me and my cousins that way.

My friend said it was because the Punter Hitched ? What?s that. His leg was crushed.

Last edited:
If the fucking aussie bullshit continues they need to amend the rules. You run you forfeit the punter protection. This rolling out bullshit hoping to run for a first down is why they banned the Kenny Picket fake slide.

My friend said it was because the Punter Hitched ? What?s that. His leg was crushed.

Your friend is wrong.

The difference between running into the kicker and roughing the kicker is where and when contact is made. If a defensive player makes contact with the kicker's plant leg while their kicking leg is in the air or severely contacts the kicker when both legs are on the ground, a roughing the kicker penalty will be called.

Your friend is wrong.

The difference between running into the kicker and roughing the kicker is where and when contact is made. If a defensive player makes contact with the kicker's plant leg while their kicking leg is in the air or severely contacts the kicker when both legs are on the ground, a roughing the kicker penalty will be called.

look again. His leg was crushed.he crushed the kicking leg.

Back