Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Iowa vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

We had the OSU game won last year, until Borges 2nd half genius snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Maybe Mattison will man up and tell Hoke he's not coming back unless Borges is gone, that he can't coordinate a defense with this shit on offense.

hope so..

oh wait he need his players right??????

6 YARDS IN THE 2ND HALF!?!?!?!?!?

alborges.jpg

Last edited:
How strict is the Big House going to be on flask sneaking next week? I don't know if I can sit through an entire game of this horseshit without drinking.

Can't stand the BTN announcers rooting for Iowa and reveling in Michigan's struggles. If that asshole calls for another turnover by Michigan I'm gonna throw something.

OSU went out and got Urban Meyer. Wisconsin went out and got Gary Anderson. UM went out and got a guy with a losing record that could locate Ann Arbor landmarks without using a map.

Back