Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Iowa vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

can we bench denard yet? How many years do I have to watch Michigan football with a kick returner as its qb?

Again? You know they are going to run. They run for 15

pathetic D

well, that should end it.

See ya guys in the generic toilet paper bowl.

Seriously, Taylor? Watch Weisman run RIGHT BY YOU?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Done with this shit. I've given up Saturday after Saturday after Saturday after Saturday after Saturday to watch shit get worse and worse, to watch incompetence be rewarded week after week, to watch a guy with a LOSING RECORD as a head coach be HANDED a job b/c it's his "dream job" and because "he's one of us" while we're supposed to swallow this mediocrity, while our rivals reload and kick our ass.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Give the highly touted recruits a chance that YOU recruited to play for Michigan and stop being so damn loyal to the seniors.

Last edited:
Next week is going to be ugly... I've never heard such Giddy announcers.. Cork soakers.

Well I have officially come to terms with the fact that I will die, no matter how long I live, before Michigan football wins another national championship.

This is all on Borges!!!!

Gardener fumble sure. He is a wimp...

But to take this long to get going in the wind is all on coaching.
Period..Up 21-7 at half...

whole coaching staff should be fired...

Devin just held it out there for everyone to go after.

Yep. He could've went down after 8 yards, but he wanted that 9th yard, so he holds the ball out and struggles...and loses the ball

same show over and over

instead of getting what he can and intelligently going down...he thinks he can score on every play and either ends up losing yardage or the football.

Im pretty sure Mason just blew a load in his pants. Holy cow is his hatred of Michigan shining through right now.

Again? You know they are going to run. They run for 15

pathetic D

I almost don't even blame the D. They were playing well until the last couple drives, aside from that huge pass play. The O can't stay on the fucking field and you can see how tired the D is. Still, this is bullshit.

I almost don't even blame the D. They were playing well until the last couple drives, aside from that huge pass play. The O can't stay on the fucking field and you can see how tired the D is. Still, this is bullshit.

agreed

Urban Meyer's claim to fame, he's won every place he's been, he's won National Championships.

Brady Hoke? Well, he was a position coach here 15 years ago, he knows the words to our fight song, and he knows his way around Ann Arbor. You'll never win if instead of getting the best guy for the job you get the best guy for the snobbish, traditionalite, aristocratic boosters and old farts. Brady Hoke has proven he was the best choice to shut those guys up. He's yet to prove he's the guy to win a big game in Indianapolis, Pasadena, or in a NC game.

Back