Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Iowa vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I honestly don't think we are going to score next week. Glad I bought tickets to the bball game on Friday so I can see a real team play next weekend. I'm going to just try and drink enough to blackout The Game. It's going to be awful.

I'm having a hard time saying anything nice right now. I'm hating on the team as a whole at this moment. Absolutely disgusting season and it's just getting worse and worse. I've wasted way too much of my time watching this horseshit.

the worst part about hokes coaching is for years with denard he kept saying out loud in public how this isn't Michigan football yet cause he has a kick returner as a qb. SOooooo when denard leaves he appoints denard jr to be his qb and they run the exact same shitty offense lmao.

Thanks for ruining my day Brady..

You and your fat clown coaching staff..

Last edited:
Peppers: "hello, mr saban....im so sorry it took this long....but ive decided Michigan sucks ass."

the worst part about hokes coaching is for years with denard he kept saying out loud in public how this isn't Michigan football yet cause he has a kick returner as a qb. SOooooo when denard leaves he appoints denard jr to be his qb and they run the exact same shitty offense lmao.

Let's not do Denard the injustice of saying this is the same offense. He carried this sack of shit coaching staff to a BCS win. Borges has made the offense worse every year he's been at Michigan.

This sucks

Two more games this year

Borges is gone but I think Brady gets one more year

But Brandon is demanding. He has to be fuming

The only chance next week is to stop Hyde and make Miller one dimensional.

Not optimistic. Weisman averaged 5.2 per carry today.

42-7?

like during the RichRod years?

I don't see the offense scoring a TD, Urban set to dominate to impress the voters.

52-0

It's gonna be worse than the Rich Rod years cause of all of the potential on the team but we don't have the coaches to make them better. Kovacs just tweeted Beat Ohio right after this game lol ok dude love the spirit.

If you guys lose to O$U and bowl game, is Hoke gone?

Well, they might win a close game against a MAC team

but yeah...he probably should, but he probable won't.

After all, its just year 1, right guys?

It's not about the coaches, it's just execution, right?

Let's not do Denard the injustice of saying this is the same offense. He carried this sack of shit coaching staff to a BCS win. Borges has made the offense worse every year he's been at Michigan.

my point is its still not a "Michigan offense." Its a kick returner taking qb draws....Does drew Henson still have a year of eligibility?

No, they didn't run the pistol last season. This is their 'adjustment'.

The only chance next week is to stop Hyde and make Miller one dimensional.

Not optimistic. Weisman averaged 5.2 per carry today.

make miller 1 dimensional assssss a passer or as a runner? cause either way I think were fucked.

This sucks

Two more games this year

Borges is gone but I think Brady gets one more year

But Brandon is demanding. He has to be fuming

Will Brandon admit that he was wrong? He seems like the type of executive that doesn't like admitting to a mistake.

Back