Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official MICHIGAN-South Carolina game thread

Defense needs to score because I just don't see any offense TD's in our future with this offense so far . A month to prepare and our Coordinator Comes up with this shit.

Last edited:
Defense needs to score because I just don't see any offense TD's in our future with this offense . A month to prepare and our Coordinator Comes up with this shit.

This

Shows why we didnt have any key wins

-5 yards.
2 yards.
1 yard .
Delay of game. Deep in our territory.
Punt

My god our OC just stinks.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Peters throw the ball deep down the middle. What the heck if they intercept it.

Clearly neither downfield nor short passes are working today, and the running game hasn't done much, either. Would not be surprised if the B1G finishes the bowl season 8-1.

At least MSU's players will be happy, given that some of them are actively rooting for UM to lose.

I have no faith in our offense coaches to make anyone better after watching this shit .

Defense please score .

I'd like to see Peters throw the ball deep down the middle. What the heck if they intercept it.

the play calls are really mind boggling. we need to score. it'll be demoralizing going into the half with only a 6-3 (or worse if they score here).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way the coaching staff can convince the officials to let the defense play offense, too?

Back