Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

On MSU's touchdown, I'll give you three guesses who bit inside....

If you said "Jourdan Lewis" go to the head of the class. Between he and Stribling....

80 fucking yards... Mattison had 2 weeks... Borges had 2 weeks.. I see nothing from this group that leads me to believe they will take us to the net level.. Fuck youth... I see no real improvement from out line which is fucking frustrating.

You can't win with youth! Just look at how bad Auburn is playing with all of their freshman.

If we give up another TD to start the 2nd half, we might be fucked.

Another? I haven't seen anything to make me believe they can match the one Sparty just scored. If we get into the red zone, either (a) Devin will take 3 straight sacks, (b) Glasgow will snap it 20 yards over Devin's head, or more likely (c) Borges will some STUPID FUCKING play call.

Ugly half....

2nd half adjustments...

Offense: Attack their blitz with short passes. If they sit back like they did (inexplicably) on the last drive, go PA and throw downfield. It's worked.

Defense: Recover fumbles that sit on the turf, pick off passes that get tipped in the air, turn to the ball when it's thrown, don't confuse your own defense with some gimimick blitz call. Defensively, UM doesn't look bad overall. But when your team scores, you can't let the opposition come down and answer. Michigan let MSU do it TWICE.

The D played well. We can't expect them to stop sparty on every drive. The O needs to learn from the mistakes and adjust. If we can't do that, we're going down.

All we hear I how good hoke is recruiting but if you keep coaching like Borges and Mattison what difference does it make they will always keep losing games they should win..

That third and 2 was a typical stupid Borges call... He is such a dumb-fuck...
Don't get me started on how bad Mattison's blitz packages or are.

i hate to say i see an 8-4 year if we can keep it together

i think OSU is the only guaranteed loss, right now, but you're right. 8-4 is a definite possibility. Alamo bowl, here we come.

We might be fucked even if they don't score for the rest of the game.

Is it too early to ask for a another OC?

the worst part of the playcalling. Toussaint 1 v 1 trying to block Calhoun lmao...what kind of dumb ass scheme is that. poor poor coaching.

All we hear I how good hoke is recruiting but if you keep coaching like Borges and Mattison what difference does it make they will always keep losing games they should win..

stupid slow run plays. I'm getting sick of them in this game. You can't give the spartan defense that much time to break through the blocks. This was the problem with Denard against Sparty, too. If we're going to run, they have to be quick hitting run plays.

great dog is now doing one of those mad dog/possessed runs around the house

That FUCKING 3 and 2 makes me want to put my head through my goddam TV screen. They broke the huddle and my 12 year old said, "Uh oh, don't like this formation". Do we ever, I mean ever, throw one of those little easy short crossing routes that MSU gets 8 yards with every time? So, so frustrating.

Back