Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

When the broadcast booth knows what's coming, why doesn't the $1 million coordinator?

wow. close. needed to keep them out of the end zone. watch for fake, tho!

i don't know if i can keep watching this...

not surprised as i agreed in the prediction thread about a loss, but i am frustrated

I'm telling you guys when Morris is a 5th year medical redshirt in 2017, we are going to be so good.

They answered both times UM scored. Now UM really has to answer. If MSU gets the ball back up 10, look for them to take some chances and for UM's defense to play tentative.

Lol.....Taylor Lewan pulls a William Gholston......wonder how Michigan fans feel about that!!!

Maybe not by then. What year does RichRod's son graduate high school? Any chance he enrolls early?

I know I might be jumping the gun a bit. We've only been saying "just wait until" for six years now. With any luck, we could be like Purdue in the past and make the Alamo Bowl every year!

Back