Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

i think we are going to get shellacked - thought we'd be close but this is getting away from us

Both the 2nd down and 3rd down passes were there. Gardner missed both of them.

Borges had it right on both those calls.

Frustrating.. Too much talent on offense to be playing this poorly.. Borges getting out coached yet again ..

I've got a really wild idea. How about we stop them here and actually flip field position? I know it seems crazy, but it just might help out.

pathetic. fucking pathetic. a touchdown here seals the game for them.

I cant imagine spartys defensive players are that much more skilled than michigans.....their schemes are just above and beyond what Michigan runs it seems.

Both the 2nd down and 3rd down passes were there. Gardner missed both of them.

Borges had it right on both those calls.[/Q

Not really
Gardener has never thrown that touch pass very well.
the slant maybe..

Last edited:
We're getting close to the point in the game where johnny2x2 and jensndave start challenging each other to a fight.

Back