Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan State vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

And a horrible punt by Wiley... it continues

Last edited:
dude, it gets better next year. those bums Lewan and Schofield will finally be gone! Yay!

:shrug:

We will just have new excuses next year. Like Lewan and Schofield being gone. That's a good place to start the 2014 excuses.

Heading to Schembechler Hall to help Borges clear out his office. Who wants to help me?

anyone see the longest yard (adam sandler version)?

I say DG gets the ball, hands it to Fitz and the line just let the defense go. Maybe next time, fitz will keep his fucking mouth shut.

Hmmm...... interesting.

Against the blitz, PA to the fullback in the flat.

I'll give you $1,000 if you can name a UM fullback without Googling it!

Sparty takes it down and scores on this series and this game is over. The O looks beat.

See look throwing to the WR at the line of scrimmage doesn't work. Hell that guy didn't even have a blocker and he got 7 yards.

Heading to Schembechler Hall to help Borges clear out his office. Who wants to help me?

Why not wait until he's in it and torch it? Then when he changes his plans and comes running out of the building, yell at him something like, "see, that's how you adjust!"

I think Michigan should just start punting on first down every time they get the ball.

The way things are going, the defense has a better chance of scoring.

Plus on first down we'll be in the best field position that we would otherwise end up with.

Back