Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

The broadcast was saying we were in man not zone leaving guys on islands late in that game. . I just telling you what the tv broadcast said. Guys were covered much better earlier in the game.
I heard the same thing. Klatt is the one that said it and I was befuddled and screaming at the tv. We couldve ran a cover 2 with both safeties helping over the top and Minny wouldve had barely any passing yards. What im guessing is that we were in a man-zone coverage and that is why Klatt called man. That is where the dbs, sitting directly in front of the receiver at the line of scrimmage have that receiver in coverage for the 1st 10-15 yds. After that, he lets them go to the next db at the next level. If that is the case, and ill have to watch again, then guys are lost and have no clue who their pick up is. That is a concern. To add, this is where the Rod Moore injury is killing us. He was the guy who told everyone their assingnments and pick ups. He was the QB of the defense. We need him for Oregon and Ohio St.

Back