Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan UTL Game Thread

Said it in the prediction thread we were overlooking MSU and overhyping our team. I have no clue why we cant ever get up for this game like the spartans do. Playing out exacty how i thought.

I don't know how you can overlook a team coming off a 2 week break. Think they're just getting out played and out coached.

I shudder to think how this team is going to play in Happy Valley, Camp Randall, and against the Buckeyes. I keep trying to tell myself that this team isn't supposed to win as many games this year, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept.

I hate playing Sparty after a bye week. Seems to always go this way. Come out flat and get punched in the mouth.

This offense is terrible. The line sucks, the QBs suck and the play calling sucks. Skill position players out the ass and they can't do shit because of the weaknesses on the front end.

Pretty silly weather coming through Lansing. Not going to be ideal for coming back down 3 scores. Better get a stop out of the gates.

I was just lamenting this program's inability to "plug and play" like certain other programs do. Oh wait, we don't pay anyone.

Yup. Press clipping teams . Year after year .. then the dark ages of RR.

This offense is terrible. The line sucks, the QBs suck and the play calling sucks. Skill position players out the ass and they can't do shit because of the weaknesses on the front end.

Spartans are young too. We just folded after the fumble .

Now remember guys...we do the shit we did in the second half last game...and we don't do the shit we didn't do last game...

KISatS (Keep it Simple against the Spartans)...

Now remember guys...we do the shit we did in the second half last game...and we don't do the shit we didn't do last game...

KISatS (Keep it Simple against the Spartans)...

Keep this up; maybe it'll work like it did two weeks ago.

Back