Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan UTL Game Thread

I guess the refs are not allowed to say "butt..."

Even though the announcers said Jake Butt's name all the time...anyway M scores TD on the next play...

I have not been unconfident at all this game...this is the nature of the team this year...

Omg on hill pass, check just past him. Tight end wide open, doesn?t matter because we scored anyways. Seriously though, if you can rewind and see that play.

Haha I wish I could screen shot it. It was a completely blown coverage with nobody near him and he was practically standing in the end zone just past Khalid Hill.

You seriously are delusional

I said he was down right afterwards . And said qb sneak 4 times .. stop trying to start shit. Also Said after that fumble we folded and have been out coached and out played .. care to comment on that ?

Last edited:
Man, I sat out there in this kind of weather lots of times when I was a kid...no big deal...

Back