Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Doesn't even feel like a W.

this team just finds a way to ruin everything.

At least today shuts up the Pat Fitzgerald to Michigan talk.

Right?

Rumsey, give me a freaking break. Michigan is absolute garbage. The fact that they squeaked out a win against another clown show means nothing. Calling Michigan a great team is laughable.

post-32613-emotionless-spelling-bee-winne-CQRg.gif

That was a game for the ages. Unquestionably a classic example of Michigan football over the last 2 years.

Game for ages to never be watched again

Younger announcer was ed Cunningham who was the announcer in the minn game

I cannot believe how low this program has fallen. That's a team you beat by 21 points.

Rumsey, give me a freaking break. Michigan is absolute garbage. The fact that they squeaked out a win against another clown show means nothing. Calling Michigan a great team is laughable.

I guess I should have put the little icon with my post. Jeez chill Dub! It was sarcasm!

Oh lol. My bad. I know you are an optimist so I thought that was sincere. My apologies

Texas is up 33-16 now. I REALLY like Charlie Strong. They'll be back to form in 2 years or less.

Game for ages to never be watched again

Yeah, this one's getting deleted from the DVR in t-minus 30 seconds. What a shit show.

When NU scored the TD, I slammed my hand on a solid wood table so hard it scared my grandmother half to death. Thankfully the Wildcats shit the bed almost immediately afterward.

I think I need to watch another game so as to remember how football is supposed to be played.

Back