Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

+1

That's how you get into the top 10 in a hurry. You knock out the #13 ranked team with your third shutout in a row.

This can't just be a win. It's got to be a statement game.

I'm not sure we get into the top 10 even with a blowout-shutout but we should be close.

Sidenote: I didn't realize you were an actual UM fan. For some reason, I thought you were Lions only. Maybe I'm confusing you for someone else.

I'm not sure we get into the top 10 even with a blowout-shutout but we should be close.

Sidenote: I didn't realize you were an actual UM fan. For some reason, I thought you were Lions only. Maybe I'm confusing you for someone else.

No sir.. I bleed Maize and Blue.

Lions, Wolverines, Red Wings, Pistons, and ... Diamondbacks. Sue me.

Hehe. I actually went to UofM for a while.

No sir.. I bleed Maize and Blue.

Lions, Wolverines, Red Wings, Pistons, and ... Diamondbacks. Sue me.

Hehe. I actually went to UofM for a while.

Hmm, maybe I'm thinking of Slick and Tony. Not sure why.

why would you keep throwing at Lewis like that? Suicidal thoughts?

Hmm, maybe I'm thinking of Slick and Tony. Not sure why.

Really man? Cause now I am confused for Slick? The pain... the pain....

It's probably because I really only have posted in past years on the Lions board. Haven't been very active on other forums, just cause I don't know the folks very well.

Born and raised in Motown, moved to Ann Arbor at 19, got thrown out of the Spaghetti Bender for being drunk and disorderly a few times, and met my first wife doing Rocky Horror at the Briarwood Mall UA Theater back in the day.

I live in 'Zona now, but grew up in the area and honestly still miss Detroit and Ann Arbor to this day.

Last edited:
Smith is a truck!

Forget Jerome Bettis, the Bus. Smith is the Truck!

Kinda reminds me of Chris Perry, he wasn't fast by any means, but he could bring it. He was one tough runner

Really man? Cause now I am confused for Slick? The pain... the pain....

It's probably because I really only have posted in past years on the Lions board. Haven't been very active on other forums, just cause I don't know the folks very well.

Born and raised in Motown, moved to Ann Arbor at 19, got thrown out of the Spaghetti Bender for being drunk and disorderly a few times, and met my first wife doing Rocky Horror at the Briarwood Mall UA Theater back in the day.

I live in 'Zona now, but grew up in the area and honestly still miss Detroit and Ann Arbor to this day.

Gotcha. Always love seeing you contribute to game threads.

Back