Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Seems fair. I think we move into the top 10 if we beat MSU, but they won't just hand it to us no matter what the score today.

They beat MSU next week and they will be ranked right behind Utah (if they stay undefeated). Utah ranked #5 now so that would make UM #5...at worst (since MSU would move out of the top 5)

Last edited:
Willie Henry is going to be on the All Big 10 team. For sure. Maybe hurst as well.

Looks like our defense is as pissed at the ejection as I am.

Rip some heads off boys. Make them pay for that crap.

That's a bs upheld call. Absolute nonsense after they pick up the one earlier.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wormley just got tackled by 2 guys on that 3rd down and that's not a holding, Ross puts his facemask in the guy's chest and the targeting call is "confirmed" after about 30 seconds. Fuck the refs. I can live with the no-call on the holding, but losing a defensive starter for the first half next week because of a bullshit call is ridiculous.

Someone has to gif Harbaugh going crazy there and the ref just not looking at him and going, "yeah". No expression, fucking hilarious.

Look at Harbaugh lose his shit over that call. How many guys get that emotional up 31-0?

THAT is exactly what Blue needed. Love having #4 back!

That was a tough call. I can see both sides. I think the rule that keeps them out of the first 1/2 of the next game is crap....no matter who it is. I wonder if they can review it after the game and make him eligible if it was a questionable call?

Back