Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Higdon looks quick but he doesnt have the leg strength, yet, to take that hit and keep the legs churning.

As much as I'd love the shut out, once it goes under 5 minutes, we need to take out the starters. Can't have anymore injuries or ejections for next week. That's the real game.

True. I hate to say it, but true.

It's more important to beat MSU than to shut out NU.

Damn it.

If they shut Northwestern out that is good. But yeah I also agree beating MSU would be even better.

There's just no point in keeping the starters in all game. I'm hoping Jim knows this and I'm sure he does. Under 5 or 6 minutes and we're still up 31...definitely have to pull the 1's.

I would really enjoy these games so much more if the "Beast that Shall Not Be Named" wasn't a commentator.

It's like the universe just wants to punish Lions fans for eternity.

I'm just amazed at how bad Northwestern has looked.

For sure. Their D looked like world beaters against Stanford. I'm guessing the Chesson touchdown drained all of that early energy you get at the start of the game and gave it to Michigan.

Back