Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Wow. Tonight's Cal @ Utah game is huge. If Utah wins and we hold this lead or increase it, we really might get top 10.

Speaking of Utah, I want a rematch! Right now!

That was a tough call. I can see both sides. I think the rule that keeps them out of the first 1/2 of the next game is crap....no matter who it is. I wonder if they can review it after the game and make him eligible if it was a questionable call?

My understanding of the rule is no, not reviewable after the game. The refs call stands.

That was a tough call. I can see both sides. I think the rule that keeps them out of the first 1/2 of the next game is crap....no matter who it is. I wonder if they can review it after the game and make him eligible if it was a questionable call?

hasn't this happened already? last year?

Last edited:

Definitely should appeal if they can.

Wow. Tonight's Cal @ Utah game is huge. If Utah wins and we hold this lead or increase it, we really might get top 10.

Michigan has been getting better every week. I want that rematch too. I think it ends differently.

And we might get it in the playoffs. Utah is a damned good team as well. Michigan needs to keep playing this level of football to earn that rematch on a bigger stage.

They don't. This team would destroy Utah in a rematch.

Hot damned Darboh! Welcome to America kid. You've made it better.

I want to see Higdon in space. He's going to break some defenders' ankles over the next 4 years.

As much as I'd love the shut out, once it goes under 5 minutes, we need to take out the starters. Can't have anymore injuries or ejections for next week. That's the real game.

Back