Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs ][V][ichigan Thread

b311j

Bitter sweet day. It's the game I look forward to the most. Yet the one I hate to see arrive the most. Greatest rivalry in college football. But signifies the end of the regular season.

Which Ohio* team shows up today? The one that needed OT to be a shitty Purdue team? The one that gave up 49 points to Indiana? Or the one that bitch-slapped Nebraska?

This Dev-ard offense has looked pretty good. Gallon and Roundtree have really stepped up in the last few weeks. The special attention they should get will give Dileo another big day. I see just under 100 yards and a couple of monster 3rd down catches. A play action rollout to Funchess for a TD. Quinton Washington with a big fumble recovery.

][V][ Go Blue!!

Yeah, I am with you on the end of the season. Wish we had just two more games. I would really like to see the offense have a chance to develop into something great, which I think it would given more time. Ah well, looks like the basketball team is going to have a great season as long as they don't let the early success go to their collective heads. And I hope the hockey team will also have a great season.

GO BLUE! DESTROY OSU!

Very bittersweet for me too, for the same reasons you said.

GO BLUE!!!

Did you guys see Herbie get mad at Desmond for the Ohio thing? It was funny. Then Desmond countered with Michigan being called the school up north.

I would rather have Herbie than have to listen to Spielman's bias all day during the broadcast.

a few jokes I saw this morning.

Q: What's the difference between an Ohio State Buckeyes fan and a carp?
A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Q: What are the best four years of an Ohio State grads life?
A: Third grade

Q: What does a Ohio State Buckeye fan do when his team has won the BCS championship?
A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.

Q: What should you do if you find three Ohio State University football fans buried up to their neck in cement?
A: Get more cement.

Q: If you have a car containing a Buckeyes wide receiver, a Buckeyes linebacker, and a Buckeyes defensive back, who is driving the car?
A: The cop.

Q: Did you hear about the fire in Ohio State University's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q: Why are all the trees in Kentucky leaning to the north?
A: Because Ohio Sucks !!

Q. Why do ducks fly over Columbus, Ohio upside down?
A. There's nothing worth shitting on!

Directions to Columbus from Ann Arbor - South til ya smell it ,west til ya step in it

someonedid a mock youtube of pure michigan but every type ofmugly fan they showed and said could apply to osu too

5 years ago, the Ohio State University hospital saved my brother's life.

Today, I don't care.

Go Blue! #BeatOhio

I missed something/just caught the tail end of something. Did a Michigan player take a swing at a buckeye?

Last edited:
Back