Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Ohio* vs ][V][ichigan Thread

I've seen Miller holding his forearm and his shoulder so far. That block in the back is inexcusable. Still can't figure out how players can't figure that out.

That really wasn't a block in the back! I mean if the guy slows down and you bump into him, that shouldn't be a penalty.

What an absolute dumbfuck. And I know that's a kid I'm talking about, so I censored it.

All right guys, settle down, no more stupid penalties, and let's WIN THIS GAME. GO BLUE!

What an absolute dumbfuck. And I know that's a kid I'm talking about, so I censored it.

basing our autumnal saturdays entertainment value on 18-22 year old kids is a fickle mistress

Is there anything more beautiful than hearing The Victors blaring in a completely silent Ohio Stadium?

Back