Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichgan Game Thread

This day and age it's maddening that they don't have overhead shots for replays

That's true but I also don't understand why they still can't put 2 or more angles up at once. That's a perfect example, you need to see where the ball was when it went oob, if you put the two shots side by side you could. Honestly a skycam that follows the ball would work, I'm sure it will happen eventually but who knows.

Would they have gotten one back if that bad spot turned out to be a 1st down?

No, that was a Booth review. However, there would have been significantly more time if they didn't have to wait for 20 seconds to run off before the booth buzzed the refs.

I love the call to go for it there. I also love that they're using JJ in the run game just enough to make Rutgers account for him.

If Barner had made a better effort on that ball he gets a PI call. DB never turned around to locate the ball. We miss Schoony more than anyone else on offense.

I realize rutgers isn't bad, but this is pathetic. #2 team in the country and we look like a fringe top 25. Harbaugh has to get these guys going because we're going to lose one of these games if this continues.

I just don?t see the growth on offense. Play calling is meh. Wr not getting much Separation except a few plays. No running to the edge unless it?s JJ pulling it which I kind of like.
We just seem Pedestrian on offense.

I realize rutgers isn't bad, but this is pathetic. #2 team in the country and we look like a fringe top 25. Harbaugh has to get these guys going because we're going to lose one of these games if this continues.

Everyone thought the same thing last year after Maryland. They're fine. Rutgers may have the best defense they'll play all regular season, save for maybe Penn State.

Back