Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Hoke looked like he had a brain injury on that replay. Durrr ahhhh sack! ahh...durr? Durr!!! ughhh!

How does Clark let him slip him off of his grasp? Or let his right arm get loose to get off a throw?

When did Michigan forget how to tackle?

Let's see a play or two with our 22 seconds. Tired of BS just going to the locker room.

Tell me about it. It was the perfect defensive play call. A complete shitting of the bed.

Only one of the whole drive..... But I am sue Mattison will still be called great for that one blitz...

Ridiculous that we missed that. Clark is supposed to be a star.. We cannot tackle

Get rid of Greg too for 750k. .

If he isn't screaming now he better be tearing shit down in the locker room.

Off to the bar, if I am going to break something it may as well be someone else's.
Go Blue

Back