Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

D backs are terrible. Poor in coverage, tackling atrocious. Had the momentum there after that touchdown and let them move the ball down the field with short passes, and then give up the big gain after the catch because of failure to wrap up the receiver. And the D could do nothing to stop it. Then Clark has the sack and looks like his arms go weak. Crap. Just awful.

What is with the D line rushing PAST the QB. It is like they get so intent on the OLineman blocking them that they forget that the objective is the QB or whoever has the ball.

if I continue to watch the second half, does that mean that I hate myself?

Brady Hoke is spending half time by checking every singlel player for concussions

From pee wee league football, played in the shadow of Michigan Stadium (it wasn't called the Big House back then) I would have known to, once I had gotten to the ball carrier and was able to grab him, to put my arms around each side of his body...that way, even if he was slipping away, I could drop to grabbing each side of his waist and hips, and then down to both knees...by that time pursuit would have come in...

This just is not Michigan football.

This is just not the Michigan football I was raised on...

If needed, Dave Brandon has already written a fill in the blank generic press release so it can be sent before 1 am.

How many claps is Hoke doing in the locker room right now?

That guy is too lazy to do extra exercise, so I say he's sitting in a recliner with a donut filled IV, letting Mattison and Nuss fight over leadership.

This is sad too

@BFQuinn: Michigan's offense with three scoring drives tonight ... equalling its total scoring drives combined against Notre Dame, Utah and Minnesota.

Screw hoke and is staff.... Worse every season under Hoke and his clown group..

Back