Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Peppers not spotted in kick and punt return warmuos

I would hope not. Injuries have plagued him so far in his short career. Too dangerous to put him on those teams until we are forced to.

Now reporters saying he is not in dressed list

He was spotted with crutches last weekend

Will not post as much as my pages are loading slowly and keeping up is a bit challenge

Plus I am all talked out. Lol

So btn now talking why is Shane dressed if he had a concussion?

I a surprised he is there but docs must have cleared him

@Mark__Snyder: Looks like the same offensive line as last week with Glasgow at left guard and Kalis at right guard

@BFQuinn: Fun w/ numbers RT @nickbaumgardner: So we're clear: Michigan has dressed 4 quarterbacks and 3 kickers for this game ... because of course.

I have a really bad feeling about this game. Maybe my optimism has run out. Never thought I'd say that about Michigan Football.

"trying to get their record back to even" - wow. that actually hurt my ears.

great run by Green. Hope they prove my bad feeling wrong.

Back