Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I'm shocked Brandon declined an interview. (*insert rolling eyes here*)

That run by Green has to go the distance... difference in a game breaker and 25 yards..

Butt shoukd have caught that
And they do have to play fast

Rutgers is coming at us

I dint think we have played this fast since RR days

This is what we need

What an awful awful way to end a drive. Terrible play call on 3rd and short. It's a down where you can confuse the defense with just about anything and we do the most basic expected thing of all. Especially with a running quarterback.

Once again. I red zone. We start like we are in track

And we all know OL is an issue. Going to be a challenge all night with this team

Devin has to say with shirt throws. It is when he starts trying it do longer we end up with int

When your offensive line struggles it's best to mix it up for them. Not turn to them and expect them to dominate the LOS when the defense expects it.

Back