Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I am aware of that but Green broke free and just got 25 yards with one man to beat...
We need to break those...

Green doesn't break tackles. I've been debating if he should just get down to 200 and be a speed back. Just about every time someone touches him he falls down pretty instant. You can notice a big difference from him to deveon. Except deveon can only run in a straight line.

This defense is one of the strangest I have ever seen. It will look really good for a while and all of a sudden they give up a big run or a catch that seemingly comes from nowhere. That tells me there's a weak link on this D and I can not believe that Mattison has not identified and adjusted to it.

This defense is one of the strangest I have ever seen. It will look really good for a while and all of a sudden they give up a big run or a catch that seemingly comes from nowhere. That tells me there's a weak link on this D and I can not believe that Mattison has not identified and adjusted to it.

They don't look like a fast flying offense. A tad slow and unorganized.

Yeah just 4G. I just moved to the middle of nowhere Indiana and haven't got anything set up yet. Don't think I'll ever have high speed internet, got a .25 mile lane and won't pay for them to run a line.

Ouch. How much data does it take to stream a game? 1-2 GB I would guess.

Yeah just 4G. I just moved to the middle of nowhere Indiana and haven't got anything set up yet. Don't think I'll ever have high speed internet, got a .25 mile lane and won't pay for them to run a line.

It was a joke...obviously you have internet access...I PM'd you something...hope you're able to use it...

Glad to hear Bellomy is holding on to his helmet. LOL

Guys that is what I said.

When will Michigan get a breakaway back again? That get huge chunks of yards and TD's.. That is all I am saying?

Lol bellomy walking around with his helmet simhenkniws where it js

It was a joke...obviously you have internet access...I PM'd you something...hope you're able to use it...

Oh...if you're unable to use what I sent you...mgoblue.com has always a link to the Brandstatter and the other guy radiocast...so you can still listen, which I imagine is a lot better than following the game here, I would reckon...also they've always had the radiocast to the BBall games...since we're a BBall school now...

The hell? That was some crap ass tackling. No hussle. Jesus.

Guys that is what I said.

When will Michigan get a breakaway back again? That get huge chunks of yards and TD's.. That is all I am saying?

When we get a coach that values playmakers. I'm honestly shocked derrick green somehow made it to the number 1 ranking. I really don't see it. I'm pretty sure denard ran with more power.

Last edited:
Back