Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Yay. I'm just so excited for yet another mediocre team getting a big moment against us.

Game over. Hopefully this post game is fun to watch and Hoke gets fired.

I have a feeling that Michigan is gonna be pretty much out of the B1G Championship race after this one is over tonight...

Our coaches are so getting out coached ..It really is not funny anymore..

If dg throws another one on this next possession then im done for the evening. ...so ill just say my good nights now

This game has passed Mattison by.

And Nuss doing nothing to help his QB. This playcalling is a defensive coordinator's dream when you have that talented a defense.

Absolutely depressing.

Use Gardner like last year and make him the focal point of the offense. There is no difference in approach with him than if John Navarre were under center.

Maybe I'm missing something. I'm not an expert. Played soccer in HS. But the color guy says "When you get the ball out of your hand so quickly on those slants, you can't defend that." Really, then why can't Michigan do it? When he says "can't defend", I think "can't accomplish". Again, not an expert, but when your offensive line can't stand up, aren't there things you can do to try to make up for it? Saw a stat on the screen that Rutgers has completed 2 or more passes to 6 different receivers. When was the last time we saw a receiver other than Funchess or Butt make a play?

Throwing it over the middle is all you have to do against the Mattison defense. Very sad that he cant adjust

This is the same Rutgers quarterback that threw 5 ints against Penn State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back