Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Michigan got screwed big time in this game. Total screw job. The refs should be fired. There has got to be a review by the B1G on that call.

Regardless shouldn't have ever kicked a 56 harder with our special teams. Just another part of the team that has stunk under hoke,

lmfao we have to win 4 out of the last 6 to make a bowl game.

Calling a win vs this Michigan team "Giant" is fucking laughable.

The clock was running after the false start. They drained more clock bc our head coach doesn't understand how the clock works. Game is over now. Just have to kneel on it.

Brady Hoke lost the game at Penn state last year because he mismanaged the clock and timeouts. He cost the team points at the end of the first half against Miami oh because he messed up the clock and the timeouts. And tonight he allowed an opponent to drain more clock after a false start penalty because he can't manage a game.

Don't let him on the flight home.

You either punt or call a fake.... Rutgers is aggressive at blocking kicks... a fake would have been wide open... But I would have punted with 2 time outs..

Brady Hoke lost the game at Penn state last year because he mismanaged the clock and timeouts. He cost the team points at the end of the first half against Miami oh because he messed up the clock and the timeouts. And tonight he allowed an opponent to drain more clock after a false start penalty because he can't manage a game.

Don't let him on the flight home.

Isn't it up to the refs to manage the clock?

Fire Brady, clap clap clap clap clap.

Fire Brady, clap clap clap clap clap.

Our coaches go away from what's working time and time again..

its policy a Michigan...

take to long to adjust.
poor tackling..

ect.ect.ect.

The refs shit on Rutgers quite a bit, too. But I agree.

It was the game. It left Michigan with a pray of a fg try, instead of a first down with the O driving. But they had no problem confirming the catch for the Rutgers receiver that appeared to have one foot down. No question on that one. BS. This team is already playing up hill, it makes it even worse when the refs make calls like that.

You either punt or call a fake.... Rutgers is aggressive at blocking kicks... a fake would have been wide open... But I would have punted with 2 time outs..

Punting there is beyond fucking stupid. You go for it or kick the FG. You punt, you may not get the ball back. Two first downs ends the game, mAybe three. Doesn't matter where on the field they are when the clock.hits 0:00

I'd have gone for it but that's just me.

Back