Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

The fuck? No one was in the same zip code as the receiver just now.

This is over the way we are playing. Wink has no answers on defense.
Offense is a shit show.

So nearly 20 years later, Texass is still pushing Michigan's shit in. Lovely.

I didn't think they'd win today, but I was hoping they would at least keep it respectable.

Double tight on that side and we didn't adjust? Wink can suck a dick.... he's fucking terrible.

I said we needed 7 the last drive and we fucked that up. Now its an 11 point deficit and they have all the momentum.

Double tight on that side and we didn't adjust? Wink can suck a dick.... he's fucking terrible.
I don't know whether it's his fault or not, but I'm watching our DL get blown off the ball and our back 7 burned and missing tackles.

I can tell you what led to this, though. Texas has been getting away with some big holds. If youre able to get away with that, it will tire the guy for the next play. Then all you have to do is lay down on someone when theyre as gassed as we are.

Back