Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Hey Texas is only 7 for 9 on third down !

Well done Wink !

You got a stop !

MORGAN.......WHERE ARE YOU GOING? All the guy had to do was run outside. The block was set up!!!!!!

And yet WInk claimed he isn't Don Brown when fans were worried about his defensive approach before the season even started. He's not helping his case right now.
What if Don Brown was better ? That is a scary thought.

He wouldve had the 5 yds just running outside that block. This is incredible. FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!

Playing bad on both sides of the ball. I was hoping the D would at least keep the score close. Not looking like that is going to happen unless there is a complete turn around in the 2nd half. D has got to get pressure on Ewers and put him on his back a few times, and DBs have to cover their receivers.

And yet WInk claimed he isn't Don Brown when fans were worried about his defensive approach before the season even started. He's not helping his case right now.
I don't know why people were excited by this hire.

his career wasn't exactly full of great moments, and had quite a bit of job jumping.

we'll see how it works out, I guess

Playing bad on both sides of the ball. I was hoping the D would at least keep the score close. Not looking like that is going to happen unless there is a complete turn around in the 2nd half. D has got to get pressure on Ewers and put him on his back a few times, and DBs have to cover their receivers.
plus they're getting away with a lot of holds. not our biggest problem, but not helping.

oof, now Loveland fumbles. goddamnit

I don't know why people were excited by this hire.

his career wasn't exactly full of great moments, and had quite a bit of job jumping.

we'll see how it works out, I guess

I wasn't enthused; I was thinking "Don Brown" when he was hired and heard about his defense.

I really wish Minter had stayed.

As an aide, dammit, Loveland!

Back