Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Texas vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Loveland has a tendency to look up field before he makes the catch. Did it again right there and dropped the ball.

Probably gonna head out and do some biz. I can follow the game on game cast and I do have the FOX Sports app if things change and it becomes worth watching.

Another national championship last year was a lot of fun. Given it was about 50 years from 1948 to 1997, and then about 25 years from 1997 to 2023, The National championships have been occurring at about the pace of half-life, so it’ll be about 12 or so years till the next one. Hopefully I won’t be dead

My only hope of being in a good mood today is if Nebraska punks Deon and his shitty sons.

Speaking of Nebraska... didn't Raoila grow up here when he was younger? Why didn't he go to Michigan?

Nothing to lose if we play Orji in the 2nd half. So stupid to play warren when warren is supposed to be the consistent and accurate passer but isn't actually consistent or accurate

Back